70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

our league--Fantrax Next Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

our league--Fantrax Next Season Empty
PostSubject: our league--Fantrax Next Season   our league--Fantrax Next Season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:32 am

this is for next season

I just wanted to put this out there......

theres a pretty good chance that I'm going to shift from processing all transactions manually on wednesdays to having you guys do things yourself .

-freedom to add/drop at your leisure

-waivers -I'd set the priority order manually once a week(because our actual standings are always different than what fantrax has due to our unique scoring system)--then at fantrax I'd set aside a specific day each week for the system to process the wire claims

-insert IR on your team so that its a simple clik to assign someone instead of manually like we're doing now

the UNO has an IR--the DEUCE does not--however
I have no doubt that most members will vote to insert an IR in the deuce Next season

-have your farm players and pro players all on one team so you can call up/send down at your leisure
(I'll give your farm guys ''minors'' designation so you will see the seperation when viewing roster at fantrax)

We would still keep some limitations in place , like max 2 free agent pik ups per week and continue to process trades manually

I do have some concerns
-since farm players would be on the pro team gm's might use their farm players to shuffle in and out for more points.

I havent figured a way around it aside from be able to set fantrax up to require you to have 10 ''minors'' on your team at all times otherwise it generates an illegal roster

so if gm's call up a minor by activating him to play that night ,said minor player would have to be replaced with another minor player otherwise your team wouldnt have the 10 required minors

fantrax allows you to cap a players gp before he loses his minors status .So we could set it at 71

only problem here is they dont do it for individual positions , so we would have to change goalies to 71 instead of 36 (next year)

anyway , chime in with ideas

but keep in mind I'd like to let fantrax do most of the work for us next year so I'd lean towards us bending some rules we currently have in place if need be in order to have fantrax do it all .

**please dont take this as me losing interest in running the league , far from it ....

I just dont see the point in doing some things manually anymore (next season)
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com

our league--Fantrax Next Season
Page 1 of 1