70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks Empty
PostSubject: Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks   Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:15 am

Marty took on a new job this summer and is finding it very difficult to find time to play fantasy sports-therefore has resigned .

thankfully we have a handful of gm's from the Uno that are not in the Deuce that have stepped up to replace the recent resignations of mark and marty

Mike a.k.a Jetwing , whom I've known since the 1990's and has bravely followed me from the y2kfhl days,h3hfhl days and now 70's League will be taking over for Marty --therefore the transition should be seamless.

I'll let Mike say a few things about himself

oddest thing about Mike is he lives 5 minutes from Nassau Coliseum yet he's a Red Wings fan Razz
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
jetwing13

jetwing13

PostSubject: Re: Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks   Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Well to be fair the Isles have been terrible for awhile now. I was a fan when I was very young and they were still competitive. Now...

As for me, a bunch of you know me from some other leagues, for those that don't not too much to say. I am pretty active, not on chat as much as I used to, but always available through e-mail and will always respond to all offers. I was originally involved in this league, but I was on vacation for the initial draft so it didn't work out.

I am sad to be taking over from Marty as I have known him awhile and been in 3 other leagues with him. He has left me a good roster and I hope to do well with it.

I also hope to be moving to Detroit in the off-season Very Happy

That being said, unlike others, I did not draft this team, so I open to changing the roster. Quick, Mason, Stamkos, and Toews are the core of the team and would be harder to move, but I guess everyone can be had for the right price. I would like to get another solid dman or 2 and strengthen some other areas if I can, so if you have something in mind feel free to hit me up.

Mike (jetwing)
Jetwing13@hotmail.com

Last edited by jetwing13 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

PostSubject: Re: Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks   Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Butch wrote:

GREATEST thing about Mike is he lives 5 minutes from Nassau Coliseum yet he's a Red Wings fan Razz

fixed that for ya Butcher
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks   Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks   Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marty steps down/Jetwing taking over--Sharks
Page 1 of 1