70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over Empty
PostSubject: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Mark has had to resign from the Deuce for personal reasons Sad

Geoff(Sens gm in the Uno) will be taking over for him

I've known Geoff since 2004 when h3hfhl launched.

Nucks will be in good hands .

Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi guys when Butcher started the league in the summer i didnt want to do the drafting but asked to be put on the short list for if teams needed new direction.

I wish this wasnt the team and and the circumstances were different.

that being said and having talked to a few of you about the league i am excited about the new faces that are around and look forward to getting to know you.

I'm Geoff and live in Ottawa and have followed the Sens since their inception, got a family with a wife and 3 kids (16, 3,1) which takes up a lot of my time but i am on MSN and online usually after 9 most days so if you're bored as easily as i am look me up, id be more that hapy to chat about hockey and whatever else.

Look forward to getting to know all of you. My team shopping list to follow later today.

Geoff
Back to top Go down
Bruins GM

Bruins GM

PostSubject: Re: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi Geoff,

Welcome to the Deuce.
I'm Brian from Kingston, Ontario.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:13 pm

gutsandglory wrote:
I'm Geoff and live in Ottawa

as long as you are not mike from canmore

Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
FLYERS

FLYERS

PostSubject: Re: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 pm

....G is solid as they come...good to see ya here man..
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

PostSubject: Re: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

oh yeah ,nice D ya got there son..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 am

Glad that if i have to turn it over, that Geoffs running the ship now. Would have liked to see what i could do with the team i drafted, but it's just not in the cards right now. Best of luck to you all in building your teams.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over   Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark stepping down /Geoff taking over
Page 1 of 1