70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trade review board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

trade review board Empty
PostSubject: trade review board   trade review board I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:53 am

ex -canuck gm mark who resigned back in october was my right hand man in both the uno and deuce

he's still my right hand guy in the uno , but since he resigned from the Deuce it left a hole in the trade review process

as you can see , we decided upon a system that would include Mark in the process
since he's resigned , I need someone to step into that spot

thanks

copied from rulebook

TRADE REVIEW/VETO PROCESS

If 6 or more GMs post objections to any trade in the The 70's League Deuce, then said trade shall be put up to a review by the The 70's League Deuce trade board. The trade board will consist of Butch, Mark and 3 other rotating GM. We will start with the Boston,Buffalo,Chicago gm's and move to the next GM's, in alphabetical order based on team name for each subsequent trade that requires the board to issue a decision. If either Butch, Mark or the 3 GM's are involved in that particular trade, then they shall be replaced on the trade board by the next GM in alphabetical order based on team name.

Posting Objections to Trades in The 70's League Deuce

Any GM who objects to a trade shall post valid reasons why he does not think this trade should go through. Some trades will be unbalanced; some trades will have a definite winner and loser - that's just the nature of the beast. Neither is reason enough to negate a trade. Severely unbalanced trades can undermine the The 70's League Deuce and so you would expect if there are 6 or more objections to a trade, then a mechanism has to be in place to overturn what could be a bad trade for The 70's League Deuce.
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
Butch
Admin
Butch

trade review board Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade review board   trade review board I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Steve /Montreal has expressed interest in replacing mark on the board

if anyone else is interested , let it be known and if need be we can have a vote amongst those seriously interested .

otherwise , I have no problem with Steve taking the position as he's proven to be very in tune with whats going on .

Back to top Go down
bctopdawg

bctopdawg

trade review board Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade review board   trade review board I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

I sent Butch an email saying that I would offer to assist, but if Steve has volunteered I will withdrawl my name
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

trade review board Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade review board   trade review board I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm

I'd like to close the book on this fellas -thanks for showing interest brian

steve is in tune with whats going on , the dude wrote the trade review part of the rulebook & has brought fantrax admin errors to my attention often .

the trade review process is like the treadmill in my spare bedroom -its there , but I dont think I'll be using it much

Back to top Go down
Bruins GM

Bruins GM

trade review board Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade review board   trade review board I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm sure Steve will do an excellent job on the trade review board. Of course he may not emotionally recover from the butt kicking I'm giving his team this week. Yes I know I'm tempting fate, but what the hell. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trade review board Empty
PostSubject: Re: trade review board   trade review board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trade review board
Page 1 of 1