70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you guys enjoying the league ?

Go down 
+3
maya has the knife
Danmor
Butch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

you guys enjoying the league ? Empty
PostSubject: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 am

some of you are pretty quiet

aside from your teams results -are you enjoying the league ?
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
Danmor

Danmor

PostSubject: This league   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 am

This league rocks. Love the daily line up s as opposed to weekly in CBS. Good group. Tough to crack the top 4 but that's the point. I'm a lay back type but do enjoy a little smack talk from time to time, and we could use more of it lol You guys are too nice lol
Back to top Go down
maya has the knife

maya has the knife

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Still getting used to the Fantrax platform, which I'm not a big fan of just yet. I realize it has its own pros and cons, as all platforms do, but I'm still getting used to it. I'm also coping with the fact that my three best forwards are out longterm and that Chicago is scapgoating Turco into a backup role... but that's all just fantasy hockey for ya! Great job running the league, Butch.
Back to top Go down
Sudden Death

Sudden Death

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 pm

gotta hand it to you Butch, you're running a great league here. clear rules, quick replies to questions, site is easy to navigate, by far the smoothest transition I have had when jumping into a new league
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:32 pm

no complaints with you as usual Butcher...im not a big fan of Fantrax..i dunno what it is..it freezes up on me every time i do lineup changes...any one else get the freeze?
Back to top Go down
bctopdawg

bctopdawg

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 am

I am enjoying the league as well, and am glad I joined this one in addition to the 70's original.

Been busy with work, but always find the time to have a daily look, set my roster, and then flip over to my 70's lineup and have a laugh.

Thanks Butch.
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 pm

FLYERS wrote:
no complaints with you as usual Butcher...im not a big fan of Fantrax..i dunno what it is..it freezes up on me every time i do lineup changes...any one else get the freeze?

what browser do you use ?

I've heard it works better with firefox

I use google chrome
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 pm

firefox....its annoyingly frustrating just to set lineups...
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm

maybe give google chrome a whirl bob

personally , I've found it to be a bit quicker than IE or firefox

maybe your security settings are too rigid ?
Back to top Go down
Bruins GM

Bruins GM

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:04 pm

I also use Firefox, but have had no issues with the site freezing. I didn't like Fantrax last season, and nothing has happened to change my opinion of it this season. Razz

I'm enjoying the league, and like that the scoring system is so different from any of my other leagues. I'm not a fan of no IR spots, but respect that the majority spoke, and they didn't want them.
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 pm

IR has worked smoothly in the UNO version which some of you are part of

we'll put it to a vote in the offseason -fairly confident most of us want it .

hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you guys enjoying the league ?   you guys enjoying the league ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you guys enjoying the league ?
Page 1 of 1