70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup Empty
PostSubject: buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup   buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 pm

update***at a quick glance it seems as though they screwed up Carcillo's pims earlier in the day then adjusted them again which has resulted in buffalo now with the win

sunday morning it read buffalo 2346 chicago 2338 , a difference of a mere 8 fantasy points

I just checked fantrax and it is now chicago 2338 buffalo 2316
this has resulted in fantrax changing it to a win for chicago instead of buffalo (overturned)

if you go to our league at fantrax >>other>>all options>>stat corrections you will see a list of stat corrections fantrax pushes through for all leagues .

it looks like they corrected alot of pims and +/- for saturday night /oct 30th's games .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have made note of all the close matchups(less than 100 fp's) in both the uno and deuce and have kept an eye on them to see if any get overturned due to a stat correction .It wouldnt hurt if you kept an eye out for your own teams results and inform me if something looks overturned .

so far , this chi-buf matchup is about as close as I've ever seen in all my years of using this formula .

Last edited by Butch on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
bctopdawg

bctopdawg

PostSubject: Re: buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup   buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 pm

I lost my Auction Keeper league last year by a stat correction +/- (.5 of a point)......it is frustrating, but has to be done
Back to top Go down
Danmor

Danmor

PostSubject: Re: buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup   buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:09 pm

I couldn't believe it yesterday when I saw that I felt short 8 pts on an attempted come back from behind. I'm happy the stat change is in my favor, but feel bad in the same time for Buffalo which had led all week but found a way to somehow fending me off...NOT!!!

Sorry Buffalo lol
Back to top Go down
Danmor

Danmor

PostSubject: Re: buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup   buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Have not seen the changes in the standings or score archives though yet.
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup   buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 pm

heh , they corrected things again and now buffalo has won

lets keep an eye on this one
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup   buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buffalo-chicago week 3 matchup
Page 1 of 1