70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll regarding trade veto board spots

Go down 

How many rotating gm's should there be on the trade veto board
3 (commish,co-commish + 1 rotating gm)
Poll regarding trade veto board spots I_vote_lcap25%Poll regarding trade veto board spots I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
5 (commish,co-commish, + 3 rotating gm's)
Poll regarding trade veto board spots I_vote_lcap75%Poll regarding trade veto board spots I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

Poll regarding trade veto board spots Empty
PostSubject: Poll regarding trade veto board spots   Poll regarding trade veto board spots I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:50 pm

it seemed to me that we all agree on the following set of rules for our trade veto process EXCEPT for the number of members that should be on the board .

this is a poll to decide how many rotating gm(s) in addition to commish/co-commish should be on the board

TRADE VETO PROCESS

If 6 or more GMs post objections to any trade in the The 70's League Deuce, then said trade shall be put up to a review by the The 70's League Deuce trade board. The trade board will consist of Butch, Mark and 1 to 3 (TO BE DETERMINED) other rotating GM's. We will start with the Boston GM, Brian, and move to the next GM, in alphabetical order based on team name for each subsequent trade that requires the board to issue a decision. If either Butch, Mark or the third GM are involved in that particular trade, then they shall be replaced on the trade board by the next GM in alphabetical order based on team name.

Posting Objections to Trades in The 70's League Deuce

Any GM who objects to a trade shall post valid reasons why he does not think this trade should go through. Some trades will be unbalanced; some trades will have a definite winner and loser - that's just the nature of the beast. Neither is reason enough to negate a trade. Severely unbalanced trades can undermine the The 70's League Deuce and so you would expect if there are 6 or more objections to a trade, then a mechanism has to be in place to overturn what could be a bad trade for The 70's League Deuce.
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
Butch
Admin
Butch

Poll regarding trade veto board spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll regarding trade veto board spots   Poll regarding trade veto board spots I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 am

looks like everyone voted

we shall proceed with butch,mark and 3 rotating gm's on the trade veto board
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com

Poll regarding trade veto board spots
Page 1 of 1