70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transactions --new gm's plz read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

Transactions --new gm's plz read. Empty
PostSubject: Transactions --new gm's plz read.   Transactions --new gm's plz read. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 pm

In addition to discussing IR ideas I'd like to ensure the new gm's have an understanding of how we will process all transactions here .

This might seem complicated -but in a few weeks of play you will get used to it

DAILY MOVES
daily activating and benching of your players is handled by yourself
we encourage getting the most out of your roster

TRADES ,FREE AGENT PICK UPS ,FARM TEAM CALL-UPS
these are processed manually by me once a week with a deadline of WEDNESDAYS 7 AM EASTERN

free agents
post your intentions on the league message board sub forum ''transactions''
your new player /dropped player will be added/dropped on Wednesday morning
*maximum of 2 free agent pick ups per week

trades
one gm posts the trade , the other confirms
trade will be processed on Wednesday morning
*add as many useful hints to me as possible , i.e -if players need to be dropped to make room for a 2 for 1 deal

farm call ups
post your call ups /send downs -processed wednesdays

WAIVER CLAIMS
waived players are on the wire from the wednesday they are dropped until the following wednesday
I will list the players on waivers at the league website --left column theres a designated page for it.
Waiver claims are to be done via email for privacy OR if you dont care about other gm's knowing , post it on the transaction board.Also please note in the rulebook there are 2 waiver wire modes -offseason and regular season -offseason = 1 claim per week , regular season =unlimited claims per week

FANTRAX
at Fantrax , there will be 2 dummy teams

one called zfree agent pikups , the other called zwaivers

as the wednesday to wednesday week progresses , I will add free agent pick ups to the dummy team called zfree agent pikups .by doing this , they will not appear as free agents at fantrax

On wednesday mornings I will put all the waived players on the dummy team called zwaivers so they will not appear as free agents

Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com

Transactions --new gm's plz read.
Page 1 of 1