70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two trades / Two injuries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sudden Death

Sudden Death

Two trades / Two injuries Empty
PostSubject: Two trades / Two injuries   Two trades / Two injuries I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 pm

1) in an effort to make a playoff run, I pull off two trades in early January
2) before then end of the month, two key pieces of those trades (Dubinsky & Niittymaki) get injured

I sure hope Pavalec doesn't start fainting again
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

PostSubject: Re: Two trades / Two injuries   Two trades / Two injuries I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 pm

we'll likely have an injured reserve in the deuce next year (have an offseason vote), so it'll soften the injury blows we all have taken in this league .

Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
Sudden Death

Sudden Death

PostSubject: Re: Two trades / Two injuries   Two trades / Two injuries I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

I am seeing the humor in it right now
- but if another guy gets hurt, it may be time to deal a couple vets for the future
Back to top Go down
Danmor

Danmor

PostSubject: Re: Two trades / Two injuries   Two trades / Two injuries I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah well, IR slots should help a bit, but you can't hardly replace Dubinski, or in my case Spezza, Semin and Cammalleri, with the likes of Marcel Goc available to take their spot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two trades / Two injuries   Two trades / Two injuries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two trades / Two injuries
Page 1 of 1