70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

steve is on fire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Butch
Admin
Butch

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 am

4-0 in the deuce via his habbies and 4-0 in the uno via his kings
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com
FLYERS

FLYERS

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Slats-23

Slats-23

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:28 am

A wolf in sheep's clothing. Lulled me to sleep all summer with the polite reminders I was up in the drafts. Phooey, he just wanted me to panic pick so he could get his guys.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 pm

..i could combine both of my teams from both leagues and still be in last place...bright spot is Sergei Bobrovsky....lets hope hes no Roman Cechmanek look-a-like and knows how to finish...
Back to top Go down
Bruins GM

Bruins GM

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Great start Steve!!
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 pm

C'mon guys, if it wasn't for blind luck coupled with smoke and mirrors, I wouldn't be so fortunate to have the early lead here.

I did expect to be pretty competitive in That 70's League, but the season is still very young.

As for the Deuce, I was hoping to finish in the top 3rd. but I truely thought even that would be fortunate as my team is rather young for the most part. I'd like to think that picking Thomas was a brilliant move, but it was more dumb luck than anything. I thought Thomas would get some early starts as the Bruins would showcase him prior to any trade they may make. Who figured he'd have a start like this? If not for Thomas, I'd be lucky to be 2-2 for the year.

Its a long way to go guys, so I'll just enjoy my 15 minutes of fame now before it all comes crashing down. Neutral
Back to top Go down

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:50 pm

steve has 1 more week of unbeateness then the streak comes to an end in the other league at least. Smile

Hi Guys
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:29 am

he's still on fire , 5-0 , both leagues

clown
Back to top Go down
FLYERS

FLYERS

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 pm

...and me(philly) and Boston are 1-4 ,yet outscored the unbeaten Colorado team at 5-0.. affraid No Shocked
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:56 pm

FLYERS wrote:
...and me(philly) and Boston are 1-4 ,yet outscored the unbeaten Colorado team at 5-0.. affraid No Shocked

he beat you fair and square week 2
COL 1904 PHA 1730 alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

steve is on fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: steve is on fire   steve is on fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

steve is on fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
70's League Deuce :: League Chatter-