70's League Deuce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guuy Lafleur Award

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guuy Lafleur Award Empty
PostSubject: Guuy Lafleur Award   Guuy Lafleur Award I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 am

For most offensive player or something like that. I believe this should be renamed the Phil Esposito Award.

Who agrees?
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Guuy Lafleur Award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guuy Lafleur Award   Guuy Lafleur Award I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 am

Phil would be a worthy candidate but that would make the Bruins a bit top heavy in representation with the 3 big awards (Orr award for best d-man)

I tried to spread the wealth amongst the players/coaches that left an impression on me in the 70's
Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com

Guuy Lafleur Award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guuy Lafleur Award   Guuy Lafleur Award I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:22 pm

I just didnt want Phil to get jealous cause his bro has an award and he doesnt .
Back to top Go down
Butch
Admin
Butch

Guuy Lafleur Award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guuy Lafleur Award   Guuy Lafleur Award I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:12 pm

I'd love to sit down and just listen to Phil Esposito tell stories from his playing days .

he has a segment on the ''powerplay'' show on XM radio once a week and he tells a few tame stories -would love to hear the X rated version sometimes

Back to top Go down
https://70sdeuce.forumotion.com

Guuy Lafleur Award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guuy Lafleur Award   Guuy Lafleur Award I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Yeah Phil Esposito is the friggin man ! If you have a chance you must read his auto-biography its fucking hilarious no joke. I was reading this and was literally laughing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guuy Lafleur Award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guuy Lafleur Award   Guuy Lafleur Award I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guuy Lafleur Award
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
70's League Deuce :: League Chatter-
Jump to: